The data controller SPARC Consulting S.r.l. (hereinafter “Data Controller”), with legal seat in (20133) Milan (MI), Via Privata Umberto Masotto 21, informs you pursuant to articles 4 n. 7 and 24 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter, the “Privacy Regulation”) that your personal data is collected and processed by the Data Controller for purposes related and instrumental to the provision and management of the services offered by the site www.sparcconsulting.com (hereinafter “Site”) and related services.
The provision of your personal data requested at the time of registration on the Site is necessary for the provision of the Services by the owner: failure to provide, even partially, of the same will make it impossible for the Owner to proceed with the provision of the Services. By processing of personal data, we mean any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING. The data will be processed manually and / or with the support of computer or electronic means for the following purposes:
- First of all, the processing of the personal data that you are required to indicate when registering on the Site pursues the purpose of making it possible for SPARC Consulting to provide the Services, allowing you to access and browse the Site through its web pages. The processing of personal data could also pursue pre-contractual purposes, such as, for example, responding to specific requests from the interested party.
- Your personal data (non-sensitive) processed by SPARC Consulting are required for the above purposes, and in particular may be processed common personal data such as: name, surname, e-mail. The processing will not concern personal data included in the category of “sensitive” or “particular data”.
- Your personal data (sensitive and non-sensitive) will also be processed in order to fulfil the obligations provided by the law, the regulations or by European legislation.
- The Controller for the purposes above described is not obliged to gather specific consent for the processing of personal data common to users according to Article 6 of the GDPR, because the processing is necessary to comply with an obligation under the law, regulation or European legislation, or because the treatment is necessary to perform obligations resulting from a of which the person concerned is a party or to fulfill, before the conclusion of the contract, specific requests of the person concerned or – finally – because the processing of data pursues administrative-accounting purposes.
- COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA.The data processed for the purposes set forth in Paragraphs A may be communicated to any other third party when such communication is required by law, including the scope of prevention/repression of any illegal activity related to access to the Website.With reference to Article 13, Paragraph 1, letter (e) of the Privacy Regulation, the subjects or categories of subjects who may become aware of the personal data (both common and sensitive) of the user, as managers or agents, are indicated and a list by category is provided below:
The updated list of the data processors – if appointed – is available at the site of the Data Controller above indicated.
Personal data will not be disclosed.
- DATA RETENTION AND OTHER INFORMATIONS. The data collected will be stored for the period defined by art. 13, paragraph 2, letter (a) of the Privacy Regulation. The five-year or ten-year periods of storage required by the law for accountancy and fiscal purpose remain unaffected.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS BY THE DATA SUBJECT. Pursuant Articles 13, paragraph 2, letters (b) and (d), 15,18,19 and 21 of the Privacy Regulation, we inform You that:
a) You have the right to request the Controller the access to personal data, rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns You or to refuse its treatment, in addition to the right of data transfer;
b) You have the right to file a complaint before the Data Protection Authority, following the procedures and instructions published on the official website of the Authority on www.garanteprivacy.it.;
c) any rectification, cancellation or restriction of the processing carried out at Your request – unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort – will be communicated by the Controller to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted. The Controller may inform You of such recipients at Your request.
Exercise of the rights is not subject to any formal constraint and is free of charge and can be exercised by direct request to the Data Controller at the following email address: email@example.com.